Unlocking instruction for LG phones
1. Insert a Simcard from a different network.
2. Your LG should ask for an unlock code
– for Network PIN type the NCK code
– for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second method (if the device doesn’t ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM):
1. Start the device with an accepted Simcard (example LG K40S was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (if the device accept Simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001#
2. when a hidden window pops up, enter the unlock code
Having problems? please contact us.